Wolvic 1.1.1 Released
This is the first bug fixing release of the 1.1 series. Although it contains several nice general purpose fixes, it will be especially critical for HVR users who have updated to Harmony 3.0 as this new version of the OS is based on Android 12 which requires some adaptations in Wolvic to work properly.
General purpose fixes
- New UA overrides were added to correctly view: walkofchampions.vodafone.co.uk, matterport.com & somniumspace.com
- Harmonization of the left controller menu button behaviour. It now goes backward in 2D browser mode and is used to exit both WebXR experiences and immersive 360 videos
- New intents support for launching Wolvic. Wolvic now handles intents with custom URLs of the form wolvic://com.igalia. These can take parameters like the URL to load or a switch to enable kiosk mode (for example:
- Kiosk mode no longer opens pages in fullscreen by default
- Updated translations: Galician, Chinese, Russian, Korean & Spanish
- Added support for Harmony 3.0 (Android 12) in HVR devices
- New “exit app” confirmation dialog in HVR when trying to go back in a session with no previous browsing history
- Fixed OpenXR input mapping in Meta Quest, A&B buttons were incorrectly swapped with X&Y
If you’ve found a new problem or other issue, please let us know on GitHub.